Monday, July 14, 2008

Digital Design and Illustration @ Tyler School of Art

I'm Hannah and I'm seventeen. Being blond, I often have an air of dizziness (sp?) that surrounds me (which is supported by my constant nervous habit of twirling my hair, which you will most likely notice). I'm going to be a senior, which scares the living crap out of me because it means that eventually I'll have to make up my mind about stuff. I'm not too interesting, mostly I like all the normal teenage pastimes, including an acknowledged addiction to Facebook. I also really like fashion and when I have time I like to sew (mostly clothes). I'm really excited for this class because I am the Layout Editor for my school's yearbook and I'm really hoping to take from this class a better understanding of computer generated art that will enhance this years book.

these are my friends who are also on yearbook staff (called retina). it's safe to say we're pretty elite and pretty freakin' awesome.

No comments: